Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Took my car in to get new tires.At first thought it was fast and a lot cheaper than other places.

A day later my car is shaking bad. Not the steering wheel, but my butt! I call and tell them the back tires are bad...I take it in there they said they replaced them again. A week later my butt is still vibrating.

My husband takes it in there. They tell him there is nothing wrong with the tires. So I go down there on my lunch break and demand the manager go on a ride with me. He tries to get in the back and I told him "you butt is going to go right up front with me!" We go on a ride and I explained to him I grew up with mechanics and I know that if the steering wheel is shaking it's the front tires.

He says yes ma'me. So I asked him already knowing the answer...sooo if my butt is shaking where is the problem? He then says "your back tires." So I then said how do you tell me and my husband that the tires are fine? I said if I wreck because of faulty tires and me or my family get hurt YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS ARE DONE!

He then tells his smart *** crew to change the tires for the 3rd time. We stood there and watched. The crew tried to take the tire to the back and I said no you're going to leave the old tire right here with me. I made them go get another tire and watched them put it on.

I am not falling for the let me go clean this tire off in the machine mark it like it's new and put it back on. Let me just say this. I WILL NEVER USE DISCOUNT TIRE AGAIN! My back tires were never right.

Instead of shaking they roared so loud. They fell before a year was up even.

The wires were sticking out of the tire.Shame on you and your shotty service!!!!

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Uneducated, Unreliable, Poor customer service, Poor quality products.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

Cords showing after a year? Suppose the tires worn down unevenly on their own. Sounds like you grew up with the wrong mechanic friends.