Beat the socket on my lug nuts then used a punch to beat the lug nuts out of the socket. I understand that the metal cover on the lug nuts can swell with age but the customer should have been ask if this was going to be OK. Below is my email to Discount Tire that has not been answered even after I called the district office.

2.13.2018

Good Morning,

I just got home from your Benton Harbor Michigan store and have never had anything bad to say about Discount Tire until today. After your tire tech removed all my tires for rotation, I was informed that ALL the lug nuts were ruined due to the metal cover swelling. Ok, I get the swelling part but WHY did he beat the socket on ALL the lug nuts? (If the socket does not fit, there is an issue, stop and ask before you proceed) Why was I not informed about this issue before any more lug nuts were ruined? I would have stopped the work at that point and not worried about the rotation at this time. I also did not receive a receipt for the rotation. I most likely will not be back to Discount Tire again. Belle Tire is just down the road or I will order tires from Simple Tires online. I do not want to speak to anyone from that store so do not have them call. I have already ordered a new set of lug nuts for my Fusion.

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments