It would be wonderful if they would tell you upfront what a busy day meant. I purchased a set of tires and was told they would text me.

I thought great I will go do my grocery shopping and come back. What he did not tell me it was over a 4 hour wait before they got to my car. I arrived at 1:40 pm and finally at 6pm I was on my way home to feed my 90 year old friend who was counting on me to be there, feed the animals and bring my warm groceries inside. So, I have been reviewing a lot of complaints about time.

So why not just be honest and let people know at least an estimate of how ling it will take so we can get things done instead of wasting time sitting in your waiting room?

Wake up Discount Tire and do something about this. Your not only making it hard on the customer but your employees are caught in the brunt of your policies.

Kim Jones.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 25.

Comments

My name is Jose mira I was at one of your shops today located at 7850 N TRYON ST CHARLOTTE , NC 28262-3497 I call them asking fo a set of tires 37x13.5 R17 they told me that they did have in stock but for sure they can get it with in two hours I asked if they do alignment they said no but they can send to a company who can do it for me so I walk in to discount tires pay for the tires so they can bring it over after that I went to the other shop to get the alignment done while i way for the tires to come after 2 hour waiting they told me can be done because the type pe of the tires so I when back I told them what happened but the tires still don’t arrive so I wait for 90 minutes and I asked what happen with the tires they told me that the van arrived with different tires and just took off to get the right ones he said in half hour will be done but he was lying to me because will take 30 minutes to get there and 30 minutes to come back plus the time to do the labor so we talking about 5 hours just waiting And I written this because I believe that’s a better way to talk to a customer no matter how much you spend Iwas spending almost $1400 .00 and I did not get the tires and I spend almost 6 hours walking out the store with the worst experience of my life But thank you very much to take your time reading this email