I came into a location to have my summer wheels/tired put on.Lucas Rosten, Senior assistant manager, informed me that since one of the tires has wear, he had to replace all 4 as this was Subaru's policy, and Discount Tire's policy was to abide by all Manufacturer policies.
It was quite obvious that Lucas was attempting to lie to make a sale. When I requested to see the policy in writing he got very upset, yelling, rude and told me I was no longer welcome there. I asked for his card and he questioned me as to why I wanted it, in fact one of the tire techs overheard and offered to give me his instead. I called Subaru after I was kicked out of Discount Tire for calling our Lucas on his very transparent attempt at strong arming his way into a sale.
Subaru, predictably, told me they had no such policy.
I fully intend to follow up with Subaru as to the malicious misrepresentation of their policies by a unaffiliated third party to for their own financial gain.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tire Mount
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had bought those tires not to long ago still under warranty try continental now my passenger side tire gets low on air for the past 1 week so irelaized..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "We are a Ford dealership. Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia. Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment..."
- "I ordered trial sizes of Lumare Skin Serum and Eye Cream for the cost of shipping. 6 weeks later I find my account charged $98.71 and $89.77 without my..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."