2.4
Turnaround Time

Two times D T has cross threaded lug bolts on my truck. The first time they did not tell me and I had a very hard time changing a flat.

The second time was last week and they did not tell me. I went in for tire repair today at another D T location and they discovered I had 3 cross threaded lug bolts from my visit last week. They sent me to a repair shop at 1:30 PM. I was told to leave my vehicle and they would call me when it was ready.

They called at 6:00 PM and said it would be ready tomorrow. At this moment I am without a vehicle. I am writing this review because I am very upset with D T. Then I read some other reviews and I feel I am wasting my time.

I have a 30 yr retirement from IBM and a 20 yr retirement from the Federal Government. I always tried to do my job right. These people just don't care.

All they care about is the money. Nothing else matters.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Discount Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Discount Tire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was work quality. Author liked the most cordial. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discount Tire and discount tire repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments