100% full Not resolved
1.8

I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see what could be the reason, and I found out there was a damage in the front pipe. This damage occurred when I received my car back from the my local discount tire store. I went back to the store and the senior assistant manager told me to bring him a pricing for parts and labor. On Saturday I went to the dealership and got the pricing for parts and labor. Afterwards, the manager and the assistant manger refused to fix the damage claiming the damage was not from the lifter. How come it has that damage when I got back? I demand a compensation for the damage that was done to my car or I will sue. I have witness that my car did not have any problem before taking it to the store.

I am very frustrated and disappointment on the way the employees handled it my issue.

This the store info:

10331 Broadway St., Pearland, TX 77584

dawoodah wrote the review because of poor customer service at Discount Tire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1282 and wants Discount Tire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, poor management, employees need to be taught how to interact with customers and mangers do not know how to manage. Author liked the most rotation and balance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discount Tire and discount tire replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments