I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see what could be the reason, and I found out there was a damage in the front pipe. This damage occurred when I received my car back from the my local discount tire store. I went back to the store and the senior assistant manager told me to bring him a pricing for parts and labor. On Saturday I went to the dealership and got the pricing for parts and labor. Afterwards, the manager and the assistant manger refused to fix the damage claiming the damage was not from the lifter. How come it has that damage when I got back? I demand a compensation for the damage that was done to my car or I will sue. I have witness that my car did not have any problem before taking it to the store.
I am very frustrated and disappointment on the way the employees handled it my issue.
This the store info:
10331 Broadway St., Pearland, TX 77584
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Poor management
- Employees need to be taught how to interact with customers
- Mangers do not know how to manage
- Long wait time
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Discount Tire Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took my new 2012 Honda Pilot to Discount Tire to put some air in a low tire and after they inspected the tire with me watching, they found a..."
- "I came into a location to have my summer wheels/tired put on. Lucas Rosten, Senior assistant manager, informed me that since one of the tires has wear, he had..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I ordered a jacket on Oct.9th and they have my money its out of my bank account. And on there "official" website it say they have a live chat and..."
- "I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase. I called and they said they need photos, so I..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."