1.1K views

After purchasing tires in November 2012. I immediately completed the $70 debit card reward/rebate application.

Yesterday April 16,2013 I received the VISA debit card. The card has an expiration of 03/13. I believe this is a planned intentional scam.

I was happy with my tires but I will not do business with this scamming company again.

Review about: Discount Tire Rebate.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

The debit card asks you to use as credit and has no customer service to answer questions is a scam!

Garland, Texas, United States #650195

The debit card is not from Discount Tire directly!It is through the card distributor.

Matercard, Visa, etc...

Call the # on the back of your card and explain this to them.They should replace it for you!

Call the Discount Tire location you bought the tires from and they will fix this for you. Just let them know the details of your situation and they will make it right.