1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Took my 1997 sl 500 for tire rotation and got 2 broken studs in my hub.Discount sent me a place get it repaired and Jeffery Auto Repair could not find the correct studs.

Went back to Discount Tire 1000 E. Loop 820 Fort Worth Texas for the studs, i been waiting 3 three weeks for 2 studs, the people that worked there nice and so full of ***, it took everything in my strenght not to kick someone ***.

For 2 studs three weeks for real going the 4th week still no studs.Hope someone is reading this .Rick Wilson pissed off sl 500 driver.

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

Discount Tire Rebate Scam Discount Tire "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..." Read more Discount Tire - Scratched my rims and torn my tire! Discount Tire "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more Discount Tire - Blatant lies to make a sale Discount Tire "I came into a location to have my summer wheels/tired put on. Lucas Rosten, Senior assistant manager, informed me that since one of the tires has wear, he had..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more