Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 10

This was at the Evansville Indiana store on the west side. Zac at the front desk needs to find a different job

Original review posted by user Feb 10

Worst experience ever.My wife took her car to this place to get two new tires.

They told her to bring it back when she gets the other two and they would give her a discount. I go to the car in to get the other two tires a couple months later and they said there is no discount and that they don't give out discounts. I told them to put the tires back on and I am going down the road. The guy at the front desk his name is Zac from the west side store repeatedly harassed me until I left.

When I arrive to the next place to get my tires and the front tire that discount tire took off and put back on because of bad business is now flat. They sabotaged my vavle stem so it would go flat because I refused to buy tires from them again because they lied to my wife. This is not the end of this i promise. Never take your car here!

Bad business, terrible front desk and well the guys in the back ruined my sensor in my tire.

That's one hunder dollars down the drain.Like I said this sint the last they hear from me.

Review about: Discount Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments