Discount Tire Continental Tire Tires Review from Columbus, Ohio
I had bought those tires not to long ago still under warranty try continental now my passenger side tire gets low on air for the past 1 week so irelaized their is a small nail in it I took a photo of it till I came to your 25125 location I was told from the maneger that their is mechanical problem from the car which is i dought it kz I had every thing up to code changed up In the front of that car anyway the tire now is down to metal he wouldn't fix the nail problem wouldn't replace the tire all he did put a couple of pound of air so um worried to drive this car to work or anywhere with my four kids in case the tire blow of on me don't forget that when I bought the tires I paid almost $700 plus the warranty I hate to trade your company for another Werhouse kz I always Ben your custoumer from a long time ago try to get this don asp or um gona talk to my lawyer this is a big responsibility on u guys 313 626-1136 bryan
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "Got sold a bad tire which caused the tire to come off the rim while I was driving which caused me to hit a parked vehicle now my car..."
- "So I'm driving and my truck starts shaking, headed to the local Toyota dealer @ 5miles an hr for 5miles, on the hoist and 1 lug nut is snapped off,..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Very disappointed built with fischer homes less than a year ago. Put a lot of money in buying the house, but since.day one from construction til now still having lots..."
- "Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch. Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the..."