4.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

It's been three months and I still had not received my rebate. Good thing I kept my sheet of paper/receipt to track it.

It seems they count on consumers to forget about the rebate. Discount Tire can EASILY request a report for rebates currently in pending process for over 6 weeks to review, but that would mean they hold themselves accountable to be a legitimate rebate business.

I had called in today (submitted rebate in May; it is now August) and they instantly changed the status to approved.

That can easily be done with IT to correct everybody else's. What a scam.

Advice to you: keep every form for rebate that you submit, place it where you still see it later, and follow up for a status.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discount Tire Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Run a scheduled report on all Pending rebates more than 6 weeks old so that you can EASILY process the rebates..

I liked: Hustle and customer service exhibited by all of the staff.

I didn't like: Rebates are promoted but consumer does not receive.

Comments

Police35

Discount tires is starting to show their true color...their service are below standards. Where do they find the help...they can’t rotate or balance tires, fix flats or anything pertaining to a tire.

I also was given the rebate and had to remind them on this recent visit. I may have to refer them to the BBB.