I also had a bad experience with Falken tires purchased at Discount Tire.They didn't wear well and I had to replace them much sooner than expected.

Definitely buy the warranty if you buy there. The only reason I purchased the next set of tires (upgraded to Michelin Defenders LXT and happier with them) at Discount was due to the prorated refund on the Falkens and a discount they matched which was being offered by Costco at the time. When I purchased Falkens they were in the "better" category. I found out after they needed replacing that there were no tires for sale below them in quality for my car sold by Discount.

I won't be buying from them again.I'll try Costco next time.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). GLJ1 is overall dissatisfied with Discount Tire. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discount Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Discount Tire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments