100% full Resolved

Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised $100 rebate if I bought a set of tires that cost me almost $1000 dollars and they keep telling me they sent the rebate to my home address which is a complete lie. I'm going to turn this into the attorney general and consumer protection agency because what they are doing is wrong. I hate it when I get the run around and scammed out of a rebate by a large company like this. I'm very upset over this.

I am about to enter their store at the busiest time and day and make a huge stink over this and watch customers cringe at the idea of doing business with discount tire. I am curious if the local news might be interested in this story. I for sure will be submitting this story to them all unless this problem is taken care of.

Go Figure People. This man won't call me that responded to my Facebook post saying he wanted to help. I have gone through this also being told by Discount Tire Customer Service over this rebate problem that they would solve it and would give me a call back several times and they never did. I'm being jerked off people. Don't buy any tires at Discount Tire expecting them to send you a rebate unless you are willing to go to war with these scammers. This is an outright fraudulent rebate scam and it's going to come back biting them on the butt in the near future.

I also have called the rebate center several times, one after another when they said the rebate card is on the way in 7-10 days and it never showed up. It never came. Are they going to blame U.S.P.S now? U.S.P.S is more responsible than that getting our mail to us. Three times now and nothing? That spells out lies.

I just sent this information of off to Komo, Kiro, King and Fox News. Maybe one of these news reporters will help stop this problem. I almost positive I'm not the only person who has got the run around on their rebates promised to them.

Review about: Discount Tire Rebate Centre.

I didn't like: Rebate scam.

2.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Discount Tire Rebate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Rebate Scam / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

rwcjr1957

This problem has been solved. Discount Tire took care of the issue on my rebate and paid it in full to me.