Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised $100 rebate if I bought a set of tires that cost me almost $1000 dollars and they keep telling me they sent the rebate to my home address which is a complete lie. I'm going to turn this into the attorney general and consumer protection agency because what they are doing is wrong. I hate it when I get the run around and scammed out of a rebate by a large company like this. I'm very upset over this.
I am about to enter their store at the busiest time and day and make a huge stink over this and watch customers cringe at the idea of doing business with discount tire. I am curious if the local news might be interested in this story. I for sure will be submitting this story to them all unless this problem is taken care of.
Go Figure People. This man won't call me that responded to my Facebook post saying he wanted to help. I have gone through this also being told by Discount Tire Customer Service over this rebate problem that they would solve it and would give me a call back several times and they never did. I'm being jerked off people. Don't buy any tires at Discount Tire expecting them to send you a rebate unless you are willing to go to war with these scammers. This is an outright fraudulent rebate scam and it's going to come back biting them on the butt in the near future.
I also have called the rebate center several times, one after another when they said the rebate card is on the way in 7-10 days and it never showed up. It never came. Are they going to blame U.S.P.S now? U.S.P.S is more responsible than that getting our mail to us. Three times now and nothing? That spells out lies.
I just sent this information of off to Komo, Kiro, King and Fox News. Maybe one of these news reporters will help stop this problem. I almost positive I'm not the only person who has got the run around on their rebates promised to them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rebate scam
- Reason of review:
- Rebate Scam
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Discount Tire Rebate Centre
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I bought a pair of your Duralast DL-18’s at our Bellevue WA Store after the Bosh wipers they sold us didn’t fit our 1994 Ford F250 at all and the..."