I purchased four tires during Labor Day 2017 and submitted a rebate for $100.00. Did not receive rebate so called in October.

They made some lame excuse that since my new address did not match the address they had on file for me 10 years ago, they were not able to sent rebate to me. They said they would update address and re-issue rebate check and expect to receive in 7-10 business days. Waited 3 weeks, but no rebate check. Called them back and they said to wait another week, so called back next week, still no rebate check.

They said they would reissue and send another one out. Guess what, three weeks later, no rebate check. Called them back, and they said it probably got lost in the mail again, so they would reissue. Called back in three weeks since rebate never arrived.

They said they would reissue and it would arrive in 7-10 business days. Well, its been a month and no rebate check. The last time I talked to them, I requested that they send the rebate via certified mail, and they said they only do that after 4 failed attempts, and that the first failed attempt does not count, since my address was different than they had on record 10 years ago. I have submitted many rebates over the years to other rebate centers and have never had a problem.

They are trying to blame the U.S.P.S for this scam. This is a crime that I am going to contact the Texas Attorney General.

Review about: Discount Tire Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Rebate process scam.

Comments

Going through the same thing with them in Florida. 1st rebate was denied because they said I purchased at a store not authorized.

So I called store, manager put in rebate himself. When I never got that 3 weeks later I called and it went to a old address over 6 yrs since I lived there. So they reissued supposedly 2 more times, today I call still no rebate and the gentleman said he only saw 1 reissue!!! so, now we start again.

I am talking $400 rebate.

Pissed !!!!! I hope I am not on the news!