Bought 527.63 tires 2 months ago, at 4365 Norfolk pkway in Melbourne fl, on way out door manager comes over and says thank you and come in every 5000 miles and we will balance and rotate.It's been 5000 miles and I go in for service, guy say 45 min wait.

I say well I'll make an appointment, go in for appointment at 11am and says 45min, I have 6 people in front of you. What's the point of appt. I told the guy I'll be back right before you close to get them done. Go back at 5pm and guy says 1:15min wait and they close at 6pm, guy says again I have 6 people in front of you.

They had 3 bays open and 2 people waiting.I'll pay the 19.00 to have them rotated before I go back to them.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

I understand the frustration, but think about it like this: Servicing cars is one of those things that you are unsure of how long it will take.You can schedule an appointment, but then still end up waiting.

I know, because this just happened to me this past weekend. But, ya know, would you want the mechanic to half-butt your car because it was time for another appointment? Or would you rather him properly finish your vehicle? Like I said, I feel your pain.

I spent quite some time in the dealership.Keep a good perspective and there's less stress :)

to off***sumer***ed #1298275

Off-ed *** Consumer,

You are a condescending *** who knows almost nothing about business. Tire company's just like other businesses hire the bare minimum of people to get by with calculating the maximum time that most customer's will be willing to wait without complaining. Discount Tire is know in their industry for this practice