Discount Tires, Salisbury NC.

Went in for tires. They quoted me nice price, went in it was $120 more after all "add ons". Got home checked bill, and saw $56 for 4 replacement certificates. Was never explained this chg at the point of sales, kind of "slid" in in on me. Its akin to additional warranty when buying a frig or stove. Always good for retailer, not good for customer.

They took the chg off my bill and refunded or else I would have had Visa company on them.

To me is is deception and I will prob not use them again. Can't believe they'd do this and just opened two months ago in our city. They are going to get a bad reputation.

Review about: Discount Tire Replacement.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

Charged me $23 each for replacement warranty for 4 tires in Reno.Didn't tell me about the cost before hand.

They just led me to believe that it was a free service and then slid the bill in the envelope real fast.Scammers.

I just got home from the Salisbury Discount Tire and have to say, I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE!All of the staff were professional, helpful, and informative.

Guess I asked questions and yes they tried to sell me the additional protection, but I declined, no big deal.

Pays to ask questions and not condemn the staff for selling!:) :)

It's your fault not theirs.. No one stole your card your the one who swiped the card and signed..Next time check the bill first