Discount Tire 261 Congaree Rd, Greenville SC.

This was my first and only visit at Discount Tire.

Discount Tire Sold me out of round tires and would not replace and or fix them. And tried to tell me I needed to purchase new rims.

1) The rims were fine going before in Discount Tire.

2) The car road better on the old tires.

3) I've been around and knew they BS-ing me.

The store is right beside I-385, which I drove on immediately after the tire purchase. The car shook and shimmied. Went back to the store. After a while in the waiting area, I was called to the desk. They said they could not fix the shimmy in my car due to bad bent rims. Of course I defended the rims, knowing the aluminum rims were jot bent, unless they bent them. Discount Tire went as far as to mount a tire on a balance machine rotate the tire and held plastic ruler on a stick on weight so the ruler would flick. Telling me my rims were bent.

I worked in gas stations went they were service stations as a kid. Garage's, 10 year in a body shop, 15 year as a mold maker for Michelin Tire.

I took this car and new tires to a local trusted front end shop and they trued the tires and balance them, putting the cost well over my local trusted tire dealer.

If you want your feeling hurt, have the rubber cut of of a set of new tires till they are round.

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Rotation.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

You cant bend a wheel while putting a tire on it.

Ive never seen a tire machine bend a wheel but *** anythings posible

just_wonderful

me and my boyfriend had that happen in south philly 4 months ago he bent up the rim putting on a tire that was flat 2 hours later n then said we brought it like that n that the tire was flat becase of our rim .. puhlease i got our money back and a tire!