2.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Every location always tell you 1 hour and then They don't start the install until 90 - 120 minutes.

Seem disorganized at the 85086 locations.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of discount tire tire installation from Discount Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discount Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discount Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Desert Hot Springs, California, United States #1177785

I am more then upset with this company, I was treated horribly by the sales service team, I was horribly treated on behalf of my sexual orientation. I was even asked "if I took my husbands last name" I ashamed and appalled at their policies against same sex couples.

I will never ever give my business to them again.

I also would tell anyone in a same sex relationship to avoid this place. if they don't like gays, fine don't give them our business.