Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

So last Wednesday 12/7/16 I brought my car in to the Bloomingdale, IL location to have my tire replaced because of a screw in my back driver side tire.The tire is a run-flat tire.

They had to get the tire from the Glendale Heights, IL location. 12/8/16 I speak to the Bloomingdale, IL location and they told me my car is all ready for pick-up. I was at work and asked if I could have my father come pickup my car. They told me no problem and they also sold me a new warranty over the phone for my new tire.

So my father went in and they asked everyone "who was here for pickup?" My dad said him and they gave him the keys with out verifying his ID. But the problem is that they did not fix my car and let him leave on a tire with zero psi. And a screw still in the tire! I calls me and tells me the car says it has no air and I assume they just didn't reset the sensor which happened when I purchased the tires from the Glendale Heights, IL.

How do you allow someone to leave on a tire with no AIR!! The road conditions have be horrible and it's not like he showed up and demanded the car! I would have been fine with then telling him it's not ready for pickup. I only have Wednesday and Sundays off so I had to wait till today 12/14/16 and the Glendale Heights, IL tells me it's not there problem and I have to wait in line for a few hours...

I have always have promoted this company on how helpful the staff has always been and how the insurance is a amazing offer!But these past two visits have not lived up to their brand and scares me that they allowed my father to drive away on a tire that has been flat!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Discount Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discount Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discount Tire and discount tire tire replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments