I've bought tires from Discount Tire the past 6 or 8 years since they have been in the area and very convenient for me.My last trip was my last.

I requested them to rotate my front tires to the back several weeks ago and they suggested to leave them on the front. I told my wife to take the car back after a couple weeks to see if they would rotate them. They refused. I went over their and confronted the manager.

He told me they would not rotate them because they were dangerous. I told him that at 57 years old I wasn't born yesterday. The tires were scuffed some on the edges, what you get with front tires but the middle was fine. He still refused.

I told him BS. He told me not to curse. I told him that he was getting ready to really hear some real curse words and walked off. Told him I was going to report them to the attorneys general office and BBB for false advertising.

He offered to give me 2 new tires and we settled for half price. I called BS on their rotation ***. All they want to do is sell sell sell.

I will change to another retailer.Tired of their underhanded practices.

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

sooooo. he gives you one tire for free because it is unsafe for him to rotate as is and you are complaining?

Took those two tires half priced real quick. See what happens at your new retailer when you walk in with two mechanically shot front tires