Last week i went to Discount Tire.I bought 4 tires.

Was told they were all in stock. Waited 3 jours to have them put on. When installiation started i was told they only had 3 tires. I told them i would come back the next weekend.

I was told i could make an appointment with nearly no wait. I am now in waiting area and was told i would have a wait of 1 hour and 30 minutes. They lied to me about my tires being in stock and that i would not have to wait. Now because of their incompentance i have wasted several hours and driven extra miled.

Stay away from here the dont know what they are doing.Thisthe Lafayette Indiana store.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Discount Tire. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discount Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Discount Tire to other companies on our site.