Purchased winter tires and one blew out they treated me like *** when I asked for the warranty work to be done and the tire to be replaced. They sold me studded winter tires on a 4 wheel drive vehicle, my fault being a female I had no idea 4 wheel drives don't need studs, I am sure the guy new that too but he made it seem like he was giving me a deal, 800 dollars later I walk away with new rims too because after they told me my factory rims would work, they called in the middle of the job sayin they don't fit and I had to purchase their wheels too! 120th and i-25 location...Do not buy from them.

Comments

to sparky #1407794

If that is the case 'sparky' why are so many original solenoids lasting up to 50 yrs or longer? They are cheap chinese junk, I opened both after mine failed and it was not a surprise why they didnt last.

Marti is now charging to even print the 'marti reports'!!! Now they are sent via pdf, no more Ford sticker showing they are authentic. Now anyone can manipulate their own and make it look like a one of one or a rare car....pathetic.

IMO he was always a gold digger, now just more so. I wish someone else would talk with Ford and get him shut down.

to '66 Mustang #1407798

I had a VIN tag made and it had the wrong VIN numbers on it, it was close by off by a few numbers. When I called I was put on hold forever, then he told me it wasnt possible, that they check and double check these things before shipping them out.

Well I have my order form here with what I wrote down and sent, and their paperwork and plate which don't match - pretty tough to dispute but he still wont stand behind it. He's a real ***, I won't ever do business with him again.

Make sure you explain this to the store manager and get this settled. I have more than enough experience in this field, something is wrong and you should be taken care of.

You should have just told them to take everything off and to just replace that one tire. Stand up for yourself girl!