Woodhaven, Michigan
1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had bought tires from Discount tires for years and always the same store.The tires were allright I realize I am not going for top of the line when I shop at Discount tire.

My last tire rotation I asked to put the more worn tires on the back. I wanted to be able to brake better, I am not worried about hydroplane in the rain. I assured them at the end of the summer I would be back in to buy a whole new set. Just like the 3 others sets I had bought with them.

Two weeks later I go to do a pad change on my fronts. I took the cap off and not only was a stud broke but one of the lugs was put on backwards and not even screwed on.

So I had three lugs holding my tire on.This was intentional there is no way someone accidentally puts a lug on backwards it wouldn't fit in the socket.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of intentionally doing harm to my property and bad quality balance and rotate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of discount tire tire rotation. Discount Tire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discount tire tire rotation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discount Tire.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments