Woodhaven, Michigan

I had bought tires from Discount tires for years and always the same store.The tires were allright I realize I am not going for top of the line when I shop at Discount tire.

Related: Discount Tire Tire Rotation Review from Houston, Texas

My last tire rotation I asked to put the more worn tires on the back. I wanted to be able to brake better, I am not worried about hydroplane in the rain. I assured them at the end of the summer I would be back in to buy a whole new set. Just like the 3 others sets I had bought with them.

Two weeks later I go to do a pad change on my fronts. I took the cap off and not only was a stud broke but one of the lugs was put on backwards and not even screwed on.

So I had three lugs holding my tire on.This was intentional there is no way someone accidentally puts a lug on backwards it wouldn't fit in the socket.

I didn't like: Intentionally doing harm to my property, Bad quality balance and rotate, Work quality, Unsafe tire pressures and waiting.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments