To whom it may concern:

Hello there.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018.

My wife and my daughter came to DiscountTire at 1989 Duluth Hwy-Lawrenceville, GA 30043-5015 on March 14, 2018 Wednesday afternoon around 3 p.m., with the advise from DiscountTire guy, then they’re replaced all 4 tires of my daughter’s car (2008 Nissan Altima Sedan) for the price around $386.02

My wife and my daughter, then return to our house using my wife’s car, since they could not wait for possibly 2 or 3 hours for the all tires installation.

Around 6:05 p.m., my wife’s received a call from DiscountTire saying that they have done, so we could pick-up my daughter’s car, so we asked my other daughter to take her sister to get the car from DiscountTire.

Around 6:32 p.m., I got a call from DiscountTire saying that they forgot to give back my daughter’s car lock-key tire, and at that time I asked politely “Can I get it now?” since my house is only 10-15 minutes from that DiscountTire store, but SHOCKINGLY somebody name something “Fyerine(hispanic)” said very not polite to me, saying that “THE ONLY OPTION IS TOMORROW THAT YOU CAN COME”, again I asked him “What will happened if I need the lock-key tire today, again he said harshly the same words that “THE ONLY OPTION IS TOMORROW THAT YOU CAN COME”, then I said “What will happened if I have a tire problem tonight?”, then again he said not polite “WE’LL FIX IT, JUST BRING YOUR CAR TO THE STORE TOMORROW”.

I could not say anything else to him only say “Thank you”, then we hung-up.

Around 6:38, after we “Hung-up” with Ryne (DiscountTire guy), my daughter’s went back home, and my fear’s come true, she has a FLAT-TIRE on her passanger seat up-front. This all new tires that we just puchased.

My wife, immediately call that DiscountTire store, and obiously nobody’s answerd the phone because they closed hour was 6 p.m.

I said to my wife, we need to go to that store now, and hopefully somebody is still there, so we could get my daughter’s lock-key tire.

We arrived at that store almost 7p.m., and we met the guy name “Matthew” (Caucasian) at the parking lot, and we told him our story, then he’s welcome us inside the store, and the manager name “Terry” (Asian) is still there, with his son.

Then we again told “Terry” the manager our story, after he heard our story, he said “No worried, we will help you out, and also since this is our mistake, so I will reimburse all the cost that you have paid for your tires today” WOW, he is very good manager, then he asked “Matthew” to come with us to our house to replaced the flat tire with the spare tire. “Terry” said this infront on “Matthew”, my wife and I.

“Matthew” helped us out at our house, replaced the flat tire with spare tire, and also “Matthew” said to us (my wife and I) “If I were you, I will be upset too, but no worries, “Terry” the manager has said since this is our (DiscountTire) mistakes then he will refund all your money that you have spent today”, also according “Matthew” that somebody was not doing the tire in the right way, then I said to him “What will happened if my daughter has drive on the highway”. He replied “That would be very dangerous”.

Around half an hour, “Matthew” has finished his great job, and he took the problem tire with him on that day. We all sleep good at that night.

=====================

Thursday, March 15, 2018.

My daugther and I, we came to the DiscountTire around 8:30 a.m., and the guy as always asked me “What can I do for you?”, then I told him all the incident story yesterday, then he welcomed us inside the store, and said that “We don’t have the kind of tire here, so the acting manager name “Michael” (African American) has left to pick-up that tire from another store (Steve Reynolds location).

My daughter and I, we have to wait another half an hour.

Long story short, they has installed back the tire on my daughter’s car, then she is going to her school.

However, regarding “Terry”’s word about REIMBURSEMENT was totally OUT OF MY PICTURE.

“Michael” an acting manager on that day, he offered me $25 in CASH, and I said to him “What is this?”, then he said “O, this is reimbursement for your gas and your time”

I said to him that “Are you kidding me with this $25 CASH? I am not accepted, especially “Terry” the manager said that he will reimburse all the cost for the tires that I have paid.”

“Michael”, then call “Terry”, and gave me the phone saying that “Terry” wants to talk to me, and SHOCKINGLY “Terry” said to me that “There’s a misunderstaning about the conversation between him and myself yesterday” he said that he will ONLY reimburse the gas and my time.

Then I replied to him, that’s NOT what’s you’re saying to me infront of “Matthew”, my wife and myself yesterday, then I gave the phone back to “Michael”, and saying “I can’t believe that “Terry” your manager BACKED OUT on his word, the I walked out from that DiscountTire store

I have to say this that “Going back on your promise makes you a liar.” Pretty simple.

Sincerely,

Liong Toha

678-557-6047

Thursday, March 15, 2018

============

Review about: Discount Tire Customer Care.

I liked: Fast service.

I didn't like: Poor management.

Comments