4.9
Turnaround Time

I just took my car to Discount Tire at 8335 US Hwy. 31 S in Indianapolis, IN today and was very satisfied with their tire replacement policy and customer service. I purchased the Falken tire about a year ago, and it still had a lot of tread left. I got a flat tire and told Discount that I wanted to claim my Road Hazard warranty on the certificate that I bought. Evan, the salesman, said that was no problem and that Discount would either repair or replace the tire free of charge.

Evan said they were very busy, (I was 5th in line), and that it would take about 1½ hours to get the repair done. I told him I would be at a nearby restaurant while I waited. Apparently they worked very fast, and had the car done in 45 minutes. The restaurant was noisy and I didn’t hear my phone when he called. I was just amazed when Evan walked a block to the restaurant, came inside and told me my car was ready. Now that’s great customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about "great customer service and warranty!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Aleman is overall satisfied with Discount Tire. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discount Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Discount Tire to other companies on our site.

Comments