1450 Shingle Creek Pkwy, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430, USA
Featured Not resolved
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I purchased a replacement tire under warranty and one new tire. My receipt shows i purchases article 17746 NRM RHG Brand for $105.00 and a refund for a replacement of $15.00 for the same tire that I purchases.

However, this location didnot replace my tire. I am confused that my service was poor and what kind of reputation that would allowed a customer's to be cheated. I provides a receipt and pictures. The store # MNM 28 locations 1450 Shingle Creek XING Brooklyn Center, MN 55430- 2833 phone number 651- 846- 0207 Saleperson 14.

Antwone R Sanders Invoice# 1040488. Please help me to resolved this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discount Tire Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

SoggyMojaveRattlesnake461

I actually work for discount tire. I’ve been working for them for 4yrs.

I’ve worked at tire shops in the past like Walmart and have been considering leaving discount tire lately for Les Schwab just because of growth and my future, personal stuff, not important but eh... i know discount tire is based and founded on integrity. If there is something that we did wrong, we will fix it. It sounds like what your saying is that you bought a tire and then you was suppose to get a free one because of your road hazard warranty, and your upset that they charged you $15.

Sir the $15 dollars that they charged you for your continued warranty on your new tire. You could have not payed that $15 and been fine though your new tire would no longer have that road hazard warranty. If that makes sense. The $15 is for the warranty on the new tire that we gave you.

Like I said, I’m thinking about quitting my job there for another tire company, but I promise you discount tire is the most honest tire company in the country, we even give out a free tire, or loan a tire to ppl when there in a bind or an emergency. We’re not paid on any type of commission. I honestly would encourage you to contact us so that if there is a mistake that we made, we will make it right for you. My name is Jordan, I work at the discount tire in Orem Utah.

Many miles away from your location lol, but it’s all In the same database. Give me a call if you need anything or have any questions.