Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Do NOT come here!! Wish I could give them 0 stars.

WOMEN beware. They will take you for a ride. I came in for some help and they were more concerned about making money on unnecessary things. They made me pay for a rim for no reason.

They wanted me to buy a set of 4 rims. But, they saw my hesitancy and they wanted some more money from me because balancing for $60 wasn't enough. They're greedy. And I'm sure they had a good laugh about it once I left.

NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN.

Do NOT trust them at all. Especially ROGAN WYNN and some other guy with "slicked back" hair. I put my trust in these guys with my car and my hard earned money and they took advantage of that. That feeling will always be there and I just feel so VIOLATED.

You put your trust in someone....

because they were trained and educated in that particular skill. Would you want a doctor to do such a thing? No... you wouldn't have.

Worst is...

I know they won't do anything to rectify the situation. Just make up excuses, because that's what they really specialize in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discount Tire Tire Balancing.

Comments