•Discount Tire Store (NVR 02)

•192 LOS ALTOS PKWY

•SPARKS , NV 89436-7709

My original complaint is not listed. This store has also broke hubcap to a Ford Tempo. Purchased a set of brand new Michelin tires. The store person IK was working with, and thw installer said and I quote “You will never have to purchase tires again for this ca. I gave car to my son. Guess what. It had to have a new set of tires. I spent well over $500.00 for the tires. So they put a set of Falcon tires on and charged my son almost another $300.00 dollars for a tiore nowhere near the quality of the Michelin.

My complaint.

I will never set foot back in this store.

No need to call.

Please send copy to district manager in Las Vegas. I will be trying.

As long as I'm complaining

People START complaining about issues to everybody. NOBODY CARES ANYMORE.

1.Complaint Type:Service Issues

3.Description of Complaint:Discount Tire Store SPARKS , NV 89436 My original complaint is not listed. This store has also broke hubcap to a Ford Tempo. Purchased a set of brand new Michelin tires. The store person I was working with, and the installer said and I quote “You will never have to purchase tires again for this ca. I gave car to my son. Guess what. It had to have a new set of tires. I spent well over $500.00 for the tires. So they put a set of Falcon tires on and charged my son almost another $300.00 dollars for a tire nowhere near the quality of the Michelin. My complaint. I will never set foot back in this store. No need to call. I have a balance and rotate plan with you. I will try a different location. I sincerely hope all your stores are not like this one my opinion incompetent. Especially when you have instructions and can’t follow them. Again my opinion. Also, every time I have a balance and rotate. The next day I have to add air. I understand policy for tire pressure, 34 is low. My opinion. Do not call. If you prefer, give me my money back, and I’ll never set front in Discount Tire again. Please send copy to district manager in Las Vegas. I will be trying. As long as I'm complaining What good is an appointment? Not this time but the one before this. She had 11 AM appointment for balance and rotation. Took them 1 12 hour to pull car in. What good! I strongly recommend NOT using this store. Drive 10 miles out of your way to a different location. People START complaining about issues to everybody. NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. I was at store watching with hubcaps. Management was told every-time. All management did was stick there face in computer. Finish my paperwork, out the door.

2-16-2019

I have still not received the $66.00 refund as promised in writing by Dave the store manager, and three days later from corporate office in AZ. Also in writing.

Everyone I’ve talked to at Discount Tire are INCOMPITENT LIERS.

So now everybody local state and across country are going to know how you miss- treat people. Incompetent liers. I have all in writing.

1.You owe me the $66.00 promised a week ago.

1.You owe me $575.00 for the best Michelin tires you had I purchased. The store manager and the installer both said and I quote “YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO PUT ANOTHER SET OF TIRES ON THIS CAR”. Incompetent liars. You put new tires on it and charged my son an extra $350.00 for cheap Falcon tires. Incompetent liars.

2.Every balance and Tire rotation even though they are told NOT TO MESS WITH TIRE PRESSURE, EVEN IN WRITING ON WORK-ORDER. Discount tire still could not handle this. INCOMPETENT LAIRS.

3.You owe me $136.98 for the hubcaps your employees at Discount Tire BROKE. The two thought they were a NACAR pit crew. Incompetent Liars.

4.Management was told EVERY time. They didn’t give a *** Manager sticks head I computer and never look up once, all of them.

5.UTAH BBB was taking care of this. The $66.00 money back is in complaint and I have Dave the manager email also saying check mailed. Incompetent liars.

6.They refused to answer the Nevada

BBB complaint.

I WILL NEVER USE A DISCOUNT TIRE ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN. Only thing they care about is taking your money.

Very dissatisfied customer.

1435. You've had it right on all other correspondence. Dont give me the wrong address. I have paperwork all with correct address. Again this shows Discount Tires Incompetence. Again now trying to blame me for your lack of ability to do things correct. Discount tire dont know correct. Just take people’s money. MY EXPERIENCES PROVE THIS.

I’ll give you my two cents worth. NOBODY put in for the check!!! Dave, Dan should lose his job over this. I have his email. Stating check mailed. Incompetence fro Discount Tire.

2-19-2019

As I stated in previous emails.

I WILL NOT CALL OR TALK TO ANYONE FROM DISCOUNT TIRE. Plus I HAVE AN EMAIL STATING DISCOUNT TIRE WOULD HONOR MY REQUEST. INCOMPETENT LIARS.

i AM JUST GETTING STARTED INFORMING AGENCIES AND GOVERNING BODIES. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. BUT AS i SAT BY WINDOW TALKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE. MANY MAKE THE SAME COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR NASCAR TIRE CHANGERS. INCOMPETENCE ON DISCOUNT TIRE.

VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

2-21-2019

Discount tire continues to call me. Asking incompetent questions they already know answer too. Discount Tire has been told in writing not to contact me!! IN WRITING!

And a response that says DISCOUNT TIRE WILL HONOR MY REQUEST NOF NO CONTACT.

Mr. Scottsdale Az. District Attorney. I want charges brought against Discount Tire.

I have been nothing but lied to by many at discount tire right up to corporate level.

Comments

I'm having a hard time believing you. I've bought over 10 sets of tires for my cars and trucks and NEVER had a problem.

These includes stores where I've lived in Iowa, Texas and Alabama over the past 20 years. Sometimes I've had to wait a bit longer than I cared to but I always got a great deal, good service and felt like I was always treated fairly and with respect. Took advantage of 2 Mastercard rebate card offers and got them in the mail within 3 weeks on both occasions.

These guys are always the best in the business. I don't buy your story.

You sound ridiculous. Don’t want to be compensated but want to complain. Get over yourself