2.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

first they didnt want to honor the appt I made online because the car was in my name and my husband took my car in and the appt was under my husband name. Right from the start he didnt like that we asked about the peroration since we got 20% use.

We dealt with Eduardo assistant store manager and Mike store manager( the manager said he didn't even remember talking to us) we bought tires that were warranty for 50,000 we got 14,002 miles out of them we brought proof tire rotation and alignment, they refused to honor the warranty. So we called the manufacture they said there should be not problem warranty the tires and that they would call discount tire back. That specific tire the warranty process is done in house by discount tire and they stated that they did not want to warranty the tire, they tried saying we didn't rotate them, then they said oh you need alignment done, After showing proof of both, he called the manufacture back and said they will not honor the warranty because " they said the alignment shop messed up my alignment". This guy changed his reasoning over 5 times and argued back and fortieth with me and the manufacture.

this was the Santee, CA location. Horrible customer service.

Review about: Tires.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Service and being lied to.

Comments