504 views

On 10/4/17 I was in a bind due to work and had to purchase 4 new tires for my Acura. I was shocked they charge $16.60 to "mount" the tires!

I asked what was I supposed to do, mount them myself? The salesman said that would be an alternative. What an ***! I will NEVER buy tires from Discount Tire again!

Costco does not charge mounting fees, nor Walmart, nor Sam's Club.

The sales persons must be getting a commission off the mounting charges. A billion dollar company like Discount Tire does not need to ripping consumers off for such ridiculous fees!

Product or Service Mentioned: Discount Tire Tire Balancing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Discount Tire Cons: Being charged a fee for mounting new tires.

Comments

I don't believe you, you are a liar!

You are just looking to get something for free. Really, you white guys feel you have the right to complain about anything and then just have your money returned to you.

Labor fees are a common practice of most mechanical places.

If you really believe that Walmart, Costco and such don't charge this fee, why didn't you try to have your car towed to them? Was is because you were trying to save a buck?

So if I buy a bunch of wood from Lowe's will you build me a house for free? Why should you get something done for free?

You are not entitled to someone's else labor.

If I buy a part from the dealer they have labor to install it. And by the way the employees don't make commission at DTC.

#1931371
@PissedConsumer1379440

Thats isn't even close as to the wood scenario!! Tires are for going round and round on your car!" Wood is used for endless things and becouse of that point made", your duncs hat is to small!!

Discount Tire Reviews