1.1

Discount tire in Lubbuck, TX put new tires and wheels on my car.While driving 65 mph to Houston, TX the tire and wheel feel off.

My friend and I were in the car, we pulled to the side of the highway. I was one mile from Discount Tire in Conroe, TX. I had at my expense the car towed. After all DT areas coordinated the fiasco, the issue ended up at Corporate.

They are antagonistic and careless. We are 39 days into this. I have proved their fault. My daughter lost her job in Lubbock as she couldn't get back, they took so long.

I have had to pay for rental cars. The car still needs body work and paint. The struts broke as a result of the pressure from the tire falling off at a high rate of speed. Yet, corporate will pay for the broken one and not the bent.

Think of it this way, you break your left leg your right leg now has to carry extra weight. That is a concept they can't get. The business fixing it stated there is no other way that this could have happened. I would think a business would be really happy no one died and fix the vehicle.

Five vehicles all locations over 10 years, a loyal customer and this is the treatment we get. I even let go of the fact they put the wrong tires on the wrong side of my Cadillac CTS in Heights, Houston. You could visibly see the car off balance. That store manager apologized and fixed it.This is inexcusable.

All I ever wanted was a timely repair without being insulted and antagonized. Trying to go above the smart *** employee got no where. I have now hired an attorney who amicably tried to make us whole and get us back on the road and they are dragging their feet with him. DO THE RIGHT THING !

I hope this never happens to their daughter as perhaps they will see the error of their ways. Handling this should not be a full time job or cost me $.

I didn't put the wheels and tires on.Receipt available.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of discount tire tires installation from Discount Tire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Discount Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was corporate handling of major issue and lack of care responsibility or concern. Author liked the most local offices trying to help and friendly manager lubbuck tx. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discount Tire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments