Discount tire in Lubbuck, TX put new tires and wheels on my car.While driving 65 mph to Houston, TX the tire and wheel feel off.
My friend and I were in the car, we pulled to the side of the highway. I was one mile from Discount Tire in Conroe, TX. I had at my expense the car towed. After all DT areas coordinated the fiasco, the issue ended up at Corporate.
They are antagonistic and careless. We are 39 days into this. I have proved their fault. My daughter lost her job in Lubbock as she couldn't get back, they took so long.
I have had to pay for rental cars. The car still needs body work and paint. The struts broke as a result of the pressure from the tire falling off at a high rate of speed. Yet, corporate will pay for the broken one and not the bent.
Think of it this way, you break your left leg your right leg now has to carry extra weight. That is a concept they can't get. The business fixing it stated there is no other way that this could have happened. I would think a business would be really happy no one died and fix the vehicle.
Five vehicles all locations over 10 years, a loyal customer and this is the treatment we get. I even let go of the fact they put the wrong tires on the wrong side of my Cadillac CTS in Heights, Houston. You could visibly see the car off balance. That store manager apologized and fixed it.This is inexcusable.
All I ever wanted was a timely repair without being insulted and antagonized. Trying to go above the smart *** employee got no where. I have now hired an attorney who amicably tried to make us whole and get us back on the road and they are dragging their feet with him. DO THE RIGHT THING !
I hope this never happens to their daughter as perhaps they will see the error of their ways. Handling this should not be a full time job or cost me $.
I didn't put the wheels and tires on.Receipt available.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Local offices trying to help
- Friendly manager lubbuck tx
What I disliked
- Corporate handling of major issue
- Lack of care responsibility or concern
You May Also Like
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I actually say Dr Carson and shook his hand literally days before this story, shown in the attached photo, ran. Dr Carson looked nothing like the doctored photo..."
- "I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago. I have NEVER seen the speeds promised. Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay..."
- "STOR Self Storage (TX) Online payment fraud & deceptive rate increasesGreat facility-- but twice now- I've had my access blocked after paying online-- and since there is nobody on site..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."