Discount tire in Lubbuck, TX put new tires and wheels on my car.While driving 65 mph to Houston, TX the tire and wheel feel off.
My friend and I were in the car, we pulled to the side of the highway. I was one mile from Discount Tire in Conroe, TX. I had at my expense the car towed. After all DT areas coordinated the fiasco, the issue ended up at Corporate.
They are antagonistic and careless. We are 39 days into this. I have proved their fault. My daughter lost her job in Lubbock as she couldn't get back, they took so long.
I have had to pay for rental cars. The car still needs body work and paint. The struts broke as a result of the pressure from the tire falling off at a high rate of speed. Yet, corporate will pay for the broken one and not the bent.
Think of it this way, you break your left leg your right leg now has to carry extra weight. That is a concept they can't get. The business fixing it stated there is no other way that this could have happened. I would think a business would be really happy no one died and fix the vehicle.
Five vehicles all locations over 10 years, a loyal customer and this is the treatment we get. I even let go of the fact they put the wrong tires on the wrong side of my Cadillac CTS in Heights, Houston. You could visibly see the car off balance. That store manager apologized and fixed it.This is inexcusable.
All I ever wanted was a timely repair without being insulted and antagonized. Trying to go above the smart *** employee got no where. I have now hired an attorney who amicably tried to make us whole and get us back on the road and they are dragging their feet with him. DO THE RIGHT THING !
I hope this never happens to their daughter as perhaps they will see the error of their ways. Handling this should not be a full time job or cost me $.
I didn't put the wheels and tires on.Receipt available.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Local offices trying to help
- Friendly manager lubbuck tx
What I disliked
- Corporate handling of major issue
- Lack of care responsibility or concern
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife purchased me a set of 4 Dominator 235/75/15 for my camping truck.. This truck gets maybe 300 miles a year and the tires started to FALL APART.. Tread..."
- "Got sold a bad tire which caused the tire to come off the rim while I was driving which caused me to hit a parked vehicle now my car..."
- "I took my new 2012 Honda Pilot to Discount Tire to put some air in a low tire and after they inspected the tire with me watching, they found a..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "STOR Self Storage (TX) Online payment fraud & deceptive rate increasesGreat facility-- but twice now- I've had my access blocked after paying online-- and since there is nobody on site..."
- "Jared Douglous, v.p of J.S.C known as job shop connection, off polok dr, conroe tx is not at all a machine shop. This company is poorly managed and bends the..."
- "Dear all concerns, I want to complaint the staff at Mattress one. This branches is near Walmart in Conroe Texas 77304. His name is Brendon. I and my husband purchased..."