1.4K views

We purchased a set of 4 NEW tires in Feb of 2011 and began noticing a problem with balance which progressively worsened.Took it in to have it looked at and was told we would have to purchase TWO NEW tires however would receive a discount because the tires were purchased so recently.

The attendent told me it was an alignment issue which is not covered under warranty. The driver side front tire did show signs of wear on the the inner tread - however - CERTAINLY not "new tire" worthy. Disgusted with the "upsale" tactic I went to the competitor down the street and PAID to have the tires balanced. Of course I shared what had just happened at Discount Tire with the competitor who could not believe I was asked to purchase NEW tires.

The competitor who USED to recommend clients go to that discount tire when he was too full - will no longer be making the recommendation not only because of my experience that morning, also found faulty work with the original install. I was a loyal customer and have been for over 7 years - I will not be returning to the store - nor will I recommend others to do so.

In fact, I will actually take the time to share my experience publically on our local internet reveiw sites.Shame shame shame on you Discount Tire!!!

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Balancing.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments