1.1
Service Scheduling

I would highly recommend you not do business with Discount Tire. I bought a brand new set of tires for my truck a few months ago and recently at least one of the tires is making a vibration and Noise.

They rotated the tires to see if the noise moved from the front to the back which it did. I offered to allow them to reinstall my stock rims and tires so we can verify that it was definitely the tires causing the trouble and they sprung me with a $76 charge to do this. I said forget it just give me a new set of tires are no good and they said let me check your prorated cost. Prorated cost?

I got about three thousand miles on a set of tires it should be good for 40,000 miles tires defective I shouldn't have to pay anything. They wanted to charge me $604 for a set of tires I just paid $900 for last fall. Les Schwab would never treat their customers like this I am so sorry I didn't stick with a proven winner. Good job Discount Tire of Hillsboro.

Nobody in my family or anyone I know will ever buy tires from you without hearing my story first. Hillsboro Oregon

Review about: Discount Tire Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments