I purchased tires and new rims from Discount Tires (Cedar Park Location) ; They are peeling on the sides as if they were recapped. The back is not as bad as the front.

I went back to the same location tires and rims to see what they can do about the problem. They told me that they are not going to exchange the tires, because I only bought the rims and not the tires. ( Apparently they gave me the tires for free) Their employee did not inform me that he was giving me the tires for free. He just kept going in and out the managers office saying "I'm gonna see if i can get a deal for you" being that i was trying to stay in budget for the whole thing.

If i would have known they were supposedly only selling me the rims and not the tires I definitely would've questioned " why they were giving me the tires for free"?

Obviously you're trying to get rid of them for a reason.

I will never buy from Discount Tire again, no matter the location. I would definitely recommend you to make sure that you aren't dealing with a shiesty company.

Comments

Sorry your free isn’t free enough