Discount Tire - Review about Cooper Tires from Washington, Missouri

60 of 318 Discount Tire reviews

Update added by user Nov 25, 2015

All they did was flip the tire. That's it. SO PISSED.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2015

I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis.I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL Type S, I'm a woman, and yes I know my car.

I just changed out my rotors, brakes, and my calipers and I noticed that my rear right tire was mounted inside out. Today was the first time that I was able to get to DT to show them their mistake. I rotate my tires regularly, I make sure that they are inflated to the correct pressure. The man who helped me, John, was very condescending when I explained why I was there.

He told me that " it didn't matter if it was inside out". It's a directional tire!! OF COURSE IT MATTERS. I checked out my entire tire when I had them off the car and I noticed that it was wearing incorrectly and was flat in one spot.

This car does not sit. I drive a minimum of 60 miles a day. When he came back after checking out my car, he confirmed that it was on inside out. Duh.

That it was not wearing "incorrectly" but that it was off by 1/32 in tread. He suggested that he will have the tire remounted correctly. Hold on. They made a mistake.

They should fix this mistake by replacing the tire and I should not pay a dime. And the tire IS flat in one spot causing a "cupping" effect on it.

I'm sitting here at DT writing this.I should have more in about an hour.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cooper Tires
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #740117 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discount Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 318 Discount Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discount Tire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Discount Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
×