Washington, Missouri

Update by user Nov 25, 2015

All they did was flip the tire. That's it. SO PISSED.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2015

I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis.I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL Type S, I'm a woman, and yes I know my car.

I just changed out my rotors, brakes, and my calipers and I noticed that my rear right tire was mounted inside out. Today was the first time that I was able to get to DT to show them their mistake. I rotate my tires regularly, I make sure that they are inflated to the correct pressure. The man who helped me, John, was very condescending when I explained why I was there.

He told me that " it didn't matter if it was inside out". It's a directional tire!! OF COURSE IT MATTERS. I checked out my entire tire when I had them off the car and I noticed that it was wearing incorrectly and was flat in one spot.

This car does not sit. I drive a minimum of 60 miles a day. When he came back after checking out my car, he confirmed that it was on inside out. Duh.

That it was not wearing "incorrectly" but that it was off by 1/32 in tread. He suggested that he will have the tire remounted correctly. Hold on. They made a mistake.

They should fix this mistake by replacing the tire and I should not pay a dime. And the tire IS flat in one spot causing a "cupping" effect on it.

I'm sitting here at DT writing this.I should have more in about an hour.

Review about: Cooper Tires.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion