So I'm driving and my truck starts shaking, headed to the local Toyota dealer @ 5miles an hr for 5miles, on the hoist and 1 lug nut is snapped off, the rest they undo with their hands!!Ruined my 20" rim and now my sweet truck pulls to the right and vibrates when I hit the brakes!!
Discount tire is not claiming any damages, but they replaced the rim??Jason Westfall
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."