Discount Tire - Review about Rims from Walnut Creek, California

39 of 318 Discount Tire reviews

Discount tire in Midland, tx off loop 250...was told by Victor and Michael that these rims wouldn't fit on my car and refused to do so.They said they're made for a Chevy Malibu, and mine is a Honda accord.

The bolt pattern was completely off after trying it out myself. Made me seem like a complete liar and I didn't know what I was talking about. After calling the other discount store in Midland and telling them, they assured me its a proper fit, wouldn't be a problem....called the discount store in Odessa, and got the same response. I was already in Odessa at the time so I stopped in, got my car right in the garage and out in no time....without question.

The discount store off loop 250, and the 2 "managers", Victor and Michael clearly have their heads in the wrong spot when it comes to installing rims.Odessa knows how to get it done.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rims
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #794117

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discount Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 318 Discount Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discount Tire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Discount Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
×