Walnut Creek, California

Discount tire in Midland, tx off loop 250...was told by Victor and Michael that these rims wouldn't fit on my car and refused to do so.They said they're made for a Chevy Malibu, and mine is a Honda accord.

The bolt pattern was completely off after trying it out myself. Made me seem like a complete liar and I didn't know what I was talking about. After calling the other discount store in Midland and telling them, they assured me its a proper fit, wouldn't be a problem....called the discount store in Odessa, and got the same response. I was already in Odessa at the time so I stopped in, got my car right in the garage and out in no time....without question.

The discount store off loop 250, and the 2 "managers", Victor and Michael clearly have their heads in the wrong spot when it comes to installing rims.Odessa knows how to get it done.

Review about: Rims.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments