Discount Tire Store 3805 E 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80233 I have been a customer of discount tire for the last 20 years or so.Now I am going to have to rethink my tire buying.

On 10-13-2017 I hit a pot hole and cut the side wall of the front tire on my car. I called the Discount Tire where I had purchased the tires and had also given me good service up until now. I spoke with one the salesmen told him what had happen he looked me up and said that he had the tire in stock. I told him that would be by after I got off from work.

He said he would have the tire waiting for me. When I got to the Store there was a two hour wait. I said that would just leave the tire and come back on 10-14-2017 which was Saturday. The sales person ask if I just going to drop by and pick up the tire I replied no I want the tire installed on the car.

The next I showed up around noon to have the tire put on and I was again ask if I was just going to pick the tire up I again relied no I wanted the tire install. I told I would have to wait for a hour, I replied ok I will wait. While waiting I overheard another customer saying that this this use to be a good store now it has gone to ***. After waiting for around two hours I was ask by another customer if they were hand making my tires in back because I had been there for such long time.

About 20 min later the salesperson show up and tells me that my car is ready, and goes on the tell me that installer was not paying attention and had taken the rear tire off and install the new tire on the rear and now the tire that was on the rear is now on the front where the new tire should have gone.

Now for the icing on the cake I get home and find the spare tire is in a big bay in the trunk and not in the place where the spare is supposed to be.So maybe I should have just stayed in bed on Friday the 13th or just taken the tire home and put it on myself.

Review about: Discount Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Discount Tire?

Comments

It's funny because it would have taken you 10-15 minutes to install it yourself.But rather than do it yourself you would rather wait an hour to let someone else do it for you?

Maybe you don't know how not sure.

Discount tire does a lot of free services for a lot of people makes for long waites!!!Maybe shop and pay more elsewhere, because I'm sure that company will be much less busy!,

to Anonymous #1404642

Sounds like you work for them.