I guess the punks working there don't know that many vehicles give tire pressure information to the driver at the touch of a button. Plus if the pressure is incorrect a warning comes on the dash.

I believe the incorrect pressure was purposely done because when I drove back, just minutes after leaving, all the punk DT employees scurried to the back and they did their best to avoid noticing me.

Don't take my word for it, run the camera footage to see how the punk employees acted/avoided me when I came back.

After the treatment I received I doubt they even rotated my tires. I think they over inflated the front tires (by 12 psi each) and under inflated the back tires (by 9 psi each) and did NOT balance and rotate the tires.

Wonder how many accidents, whether minor, serious, or fatality, are caused by TD's over and under tire inflating?

Product or Service Mentioned: Discount Tire Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Stop thinking about how much money DT will gain with all the blownout and worn out tires and start thinking about the lives that are damaged and even loss because TD employees are under and over inflating tires..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 17.

Comments